If you apply for grants from multiple federal agencies, you could easily find yourself using several different grant application systems. But with Grants.gov Workspace, in most cases, you don’t need to.
- You need only one Grants.gov account for yourself (with Release 15.4).
- You need to learn only one federal grant application system.
- You can apply using the same website (Grants.gov) that you use to track forecasted opportunities and search for grants.
- You can reuse Grants.gov application forms across different workspaces used to apply for grant opportunities.
Join the thousands who have made Grants.gov Workspace their go-to application system.
If you’ve never applied for a federal grant using Grants.gov Workspace, give it a try on your next application. Join the thousands who have made it their go-to application system.
Want to know more about Workspace? Check out the following resources:
- Blog post: 7 Tips for Transitioning Your Organization to Grants.gov Workspace
- Tutorials: Learning Workspace Video Series
- Online User Guide: How to Create a Workspace