Get your popcorn ready, everyone. The recently refreshed Learning Workspace Video Series provides step-by-step instructions for organization applicants using Grants.gov workspace.
While the videos listed below do not cover every special circumstance, they do walk viewers through the primary path for completing and submitting a federal grant application. Of course, if you wish to dig in on any of the steps, you are welcome to browse and consult our in-depth Online User Guide.
Here are the videos in the Learning Workspace series:
- Application Workflow for Organizations (updated on May 29, 2018)
- User Roles & Workspace Actions (updated on April 21, 2018)
- How to Create a Grants.gov Workspace (updated on April 20, 2018)
- How to Add Participants to a Grants.gov Workspace (updated on June 29, 2018)
- Completing Forms in a Grants.gov Workspace (updated on June 29, 2018)
- Submitting an Application in a Grants.gov Workspace (updated on July 6, 2018)
Do you have questions about our training videos? Comments or suggestions? Please share your feedback in the comments section below.