Even if you have applied for federal grants using Grants.gov Workspace, you might not be aware of all the features available to applicants.
Below are five things you might not know about Workspace, along with help articles that walk you through each action.
- You have the option of filling out downloadable PDFs, webforms in a browser, or a combination of both. Learn how to use downloadable forms and how to complete a webform.
- Workspace is designed to help teams collaborate, but applicants working solo can also benefit – particularly through the reuse of forms from previous applications. Learn more by reading this help article.
- You can download your submitted application via the Details tab within every workspace. Learn how to do this. The header within each workspace lists important information about the application, such as your organization’s SAM Expiration Date. Learn more about the header.
- The Attachments tab within your workspace lets users view and/or download the application’s attachments. The files will be listed in a table under corresponding form names. Learn more about viewing form attachments.
- The grant-making agency’s form instructions are available to download and view using the Download Instructions button on the Forms tab within your workspace. Click here to learn more.
Do you have any Workspace tips or best practices to share with fellow applicants? Post them in the comment section below. We will highlight our favorites on Twitter.