If you are a subscriber to this blog, you receive an email every time we publish a post. But are you also receiving the monthly Grants.gov Community Newsletter?
The newsletter is available to all registered users of Grants.gov who have opted in during their registration.
Each newsletter highlights…
- Updates to the Grants.gov mobile app
- Recent enhancements to Grants.gov Workspace
- Popular content from our blog
- Insightful comments from our social media platforms
- News about upcoming system maintenance
If you want to see an example of a typical newsletter, take a look at this month’s edition.
If you are not getting the Grants.gov Community Newsletter, we hope you will subscribe today!
If you don’t have a Grants.gov account, click here to register and opt in to the newsletter. If you already have a Grants.gov account, this help article explains how you can quickly sign up for the newsletter.