Official Grants.gov Mobile App
The official Grants.gov app gives you access to valuable Grants.gov Search and Notification tools when you are away from your desk:
- Search for grants by keyword, CFDA number, and federal agency
- Browse grant forecasts and opportunities from federal agencies
- Review eligibility requirements for each grant opportunity
- Add the Closing Dates for packages to your phone’s calendar app
- Enter a Grants.gov Tracking Number for a status update on your submission
- Get quick access to Grants.gov’s Community Blog, Twitter and YouTube channels
When you are logged into your account, you can also:
- Subscribe to specific grant opportunities and get notified about changes made by the grant-making agency
- Access your application submission history
- Receive and manage push notifications from your Grants.gov account
Download the official Grants.gov app today!
We are focused on connecting with you. How? Continue the conversation by commenting on our latest blog posts, follow us on Twitter, or email your ideas and suggestions about the blog to Community@Grants.gov.
For questions or comments about using the Grants.gov system, please visit the Grants.gov Support section.
Note: Read the Comment Policy and Privacy Notice page before commenting.
The Grants.gov Community Blog features content and resources that equip current and prospective members of the federal grant community with the tools they need to do their jobs.
The Grants.gov Community Blog is managed by the Department of Health and Human Services. The Grants.gov system houses information on over 1,000 grant programs and vets grant applications for federal grant-making agencies.