Official Grants.gov Mobile App
The official Grants.gov app gives you access to valuable Grants.gov Search, Submit and Notification tools when you are away from your desk.
Below is a list of current mobile app features that can help make the applicant process more convenient:
- Search for grants by keyword, CFDA number, and federal agency
- Browse grant forecasts and opportunities from federal agencies
- Review eligibility requirements for each grant opportunity
- Add the Closing Dates for packages to your phone’s calendar app
- Enter a Grants.gov Tracking Number for a status update on your submission
- Get quick access to Grants.gov’s Community Blog, Twitter and YouTube channels
- Subscribe to specific grant opportunities and get notified about changes made by the grant-making agency (login required)
- Sign and Submit completed applications within the app (Grants.gov Submit privileges are required)
- Access your application submission history (login required)
- Receive and manage push notifications from your Grants.gov account (login required)
Download the official Grants.gov app today!
We are focused on connecting with you. How? Continue the conversation by commenting on our latest blog posts, follow us on Twitter, or email your ideas and suggestions about the blog to Community@Grants.gov.
For questions or comments about using the Grants.gov system, please visit the Grants.gov Support section.
Note: Read the Comment Policy and Privacy Notice page before commenting.
The Grants.gov Community Blog features content and resources that equip current and prospective members of the federal grant community with the tools they need to do their jobs.
The Grants.gov Community Blog is managed by the Department of Health and Human Services. The Grants.gov system houses information on over 1,000 grant programs and vets grant applications for federal grant-making agencies.