This week’s edition of #FundingFriday highlights new grant opportunities supporting…
- the improvement the farm management knowledge and skills;
- integrated cyberinfrastructure services and quantitative metrics with targets for delivery and usage of these services;
- studies on advanced policing;
- the application of data science approaches to energy science.
- National Science Foundation
- Current Closing Date for Applications: April 8, 2019
- The Cyberinfrastructure for Sustained Scientific Innovation (CSSI) umbrella program seeks to enable funding opportunities that are flexible and responsive to the evolving and emerging needs in cyberinfrastructure. This program continues the CSSI program by removing the distinction between software and data elements/framework implementations, and instead emphasizing integrated cyberinfrastructure services, quantitative metrics with targets for delivery and usage of these services, and community creation.