This week’s edition of #FundingFriday highlights new grant opportunities supporting…
- the conservation of migratory birds;
- Hepatitis B model programs that will end transmission of HBV;
- research relevant to narcotics law enforcement and forensic science;
- a multi-site evaluation of the Project Safe Neighborhoods (PSN) program.
- Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service
- Current Closing Date for Applications: April 15, 2019
- This program provides grants for the conservation of birds that are protected under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act but not Federally-listed as Endangered or Threatened under the Endangered Species Act.